Monday, January 08, 2007

Working in progress

Hi everyone! How's christmas and new year celebration? Well, I should have by now updated my blog with the newest photos from my recent trip to Paris and Romantic Road in Germany but I'm sorry I gotta get back to work now as exam is coming real soon. So I will only upload the photos after my exam which will end on the 9th of Feb. In the meantime, why don't you write your opinion of this Photolog of mine? Tell me what you think- whether it is boring just to see the pics or I should write more information about the places I visited and my feeling? Do you think I should display more people-oriented photos instead of just a scenery or an object or should I appear more in my pics? Just write! You can also just drop by to say hi, let me know who are my visitors.

Some extra information-I am going back to Malaysia 2 days after my exam. Hope to meet up with as many friends as possible.

Ok, gotta go now. Take care and see you in Feb.

5 comments:

LX 5:32 AM, January 14, 2007  

Hmmmm to me, write more description. Be a bit more personal. Don't put too many pics because some people have very slow connection.. can wait forever for the photos to load. Haha.

Z 1:18 AM, February 11, 2007  

thanks for ur comment! alrite, wil try write more of my thought and feeling. and i wil upgrade my blog to have a functione where only the summary of the post will be loaded. and with an extra click the remaining post will drop down.

to those who chose not to leave a comment and thus remain anonymous, its just too bad that i dun get to know ur opinion on tis blog and its a shame not to know who are my visitors, though i know ur location and ip add. of yea a few of the ppl out there have their names as the hostname,so thanks for visiting! cheers

Anonymous 10:30 AM, February 13, 2007  

zz dah sampai NegaraKU..

wendy 2:37 PM, April 17, 2007  

i tot, u always noe who visited your blog, even without saying "hi". alrite.
"hi ezz, i am wendy"

Z 6:03 PM, May 14, 2007  

hi wendy. thanks for visiting.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP